Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Botswana Agate



I am in love with this stone. I've had these beads for a few months and I just don't want to start using them because I want to keep them forever. It's hard to believe something so beautiful is created naturally.

Ever since I was young, I have loved collecting rocks. I've never taken much stock in the notion of the energies or chakras of an object, but lately I'm starting to open up to the possibility of natural energies occuring in the world.

Here are some things I have read about my favorite stone:

"Botswana agate is a gentle cleanser and can be used to good effect where there are feelings of constriction."

"It is claimed that Botswana Agate helps one to maintain a forthright character. It also helps to sustain an attentiveness to detail which further facilitates an understanding of the complete picture, however distorted the picture may be. Instead of dwelling on the problem, it lets one look toward the solution."

"Botswana agate stimulates the crown chakra, encouraging eternal love and allowing for the recognition that eternal love is a constant in the ever-changing universe."

I am not a complete believer in these ideas, but I'm definitely absorbing and considering them! I'm working on some designs using the beads pictured and I will add photos when they're completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment