Monday, January 5, 2009

Treasury by Rose Lake

I love creating Treasuries on Etsy. It's like picking out everything in a store that I absolutely love. And I get to take everything home...or look at them in my blog, it's almost as good. Anyways, I am hardly ever patient enough to wait for a list to become available in the Treasuries so I have decided, I'm going to create my own whenever I'm in the mood to!

I am dying to do a little re-modeling. These are some pieces that would look great in my fabulously decorated digs.



From left to right & top to bottom:

1.) Hazel-8x10 photograph, by blissful images, $21
2.) mini mushrooms, by mudpuppy, $12
3.) Stoneware Bottles, by sarapaloma, $850
4.) Concrete and Steel Coffee Table, by joejaech, $299
5.) Vintage Cherry Bench, by sprucehome, $595
6.) Modsu Chest, by wookwoodworking, $3,350
7.) Micro Tiles, by elementclaystudio, $200
8.) Ply Bak Sofa, by lunarloungedesign, $649
9.) TERRARIUM No. 35, theoakleaves, $30

No comments:

Post a Comment