Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dianas

Last year I got a Diana F+ for Christmas. I was excited. I went through a roll of film and hurried to get it developed. When I got the pictures I was so disappointed. Most of them didn't turn out at all and it cost about $25 to develop the roll! So, I put aside my Diana camera for a while. But I've been inspired by Taza and her husband to pick it back up again. They are really into photography and take some great pictures. So I'm going to get back on the bike and try again!

These are the best photos from my first roll. They're really not that bad.







I think you really have to use the Diana outside or in a really well lit inside space. I also need to learn the correct settings and study the user manual a bit. I did take a roll this summer on the beach which I will develop and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment